Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Week 6

Welcome to our house. This is what the front door looks like. The Christmas door wreath was made by Chris's mom.Credits: template 9 by Yin from simplyyin.blogspot.com; staples from Cherish add-on by Gina Marie Huff from Weeds & Wildflowers Design available at WeedsAndWildflowersDesigns.com
And now to the progress report.

Sunday, December 30th
Chris is at work and I went with the little one to Birkenfeld. There we picked up grandma and went with her to my parents. All together we drove to a furniture store and ordered the new kitchen my grandma picked out. While we were out and about Chris's dad removed the 2nd half of our kitchen floor pavement.

Monday, December 31st
While Christian is at work, his father and I removed all the wall tiles in my grandma's kitchen. He also removed the curtain rail in downstairs bathroom. Christian's mom watched Damien while we were working.

Tuesday, January 1st
Happy New Year! I'm at work and Christian is busy in our current apartment, so no one is working in the house today.

Wednesday, January 2nd
The heating installers put up the bottom of the front-wall installation on the 2nd floor bathroom.
Credits: template 9 by Yin from simplyyin.blogspot.com; staples from Cherish add-on by Gina Marie Huff from Weeds & Wildflowers Design available at WeedsAndWildflowersDesigns.com

Thursday, January 3rd
Went to the house in the morning (I'm on the late shift at the moment) to plan the custom cabinets that will fit in the front-wall installation in our bath.

Friday, January 4th
Chris's dad only works till noon today, so I will pick him up and he is going to drive me around so we can get some building materials and water pipes that are needed for tomorrow's action packed day.

Saturday, January 5th
My dad and Siggi worked on the water pipes. They finished the pipes for the solar panels and did the water supply for the laundry room in the basement. They also started on the pipes in the bottom bath.
Credits: template 9 by Yin from simplyyin.blogspot.com; staples from Cherish add-on by Gina Marie Huff from Weeds & Wildflowers Design available at WeedsAndWildflowersDesigns.com
After only an hour we had no more work for Mr M to do, because we are not as fast with the rewiring as he needs us to be. So Christian, his dad, and me did a lot of wall slotting and Yves put in the wiring.
Credits: template 9 by Yin from simplyyin.blogspot.com; staples from Cherish add-on by Gina Marie Huff from Weeds & Wildflowers Design available at WeedsAndWildflowersDesigns.com
I went to work in the afternoon and the guys continued till the evening.
Here is a layout I did for a challenge with a photo my dad took of me with the wall slotter:
Credits: The Wildflower Holiday Collection by Gina Marie Huff, Heidi Williams, and Patricia Christensen available at weedsandwildflowersdesigns.com; red splots by Jana McCarthy available at hand-made-stuff.de; font: 2Peas Scrapbook.

No comments: